Fwd: OT - Which Asterisk event shows best that a phone has answered ? [SOLVED]
- From: Safet Susic <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:31:37 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=FRY6BA9tSUqzAd8I1U4TqmBO3q01MrKKiW+VH/JXnZk=; b=m8i9LdyIogshME4Ks4qzULebMtGljncbMB4aBMcmqTEOI+mepOTKcltg6GTzL2u/Lb hw4HFNH4zVmPfEpCBOUQ8s8YKZqNhrQ8IRfMBfz7Qo1mQk/MBP5sInKy7I6UWH8MV2wO xbw+lY2fklhsVoFYxpfeHX7GQcdE/tJfTo+8k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=rToTjif5WmqavL15pQ1mumuNfVyv4BuHikiKJH9c4G2mvmC+WZgKGawnC7SMHfXZ5P xf3h4UKUNLt2YsoMsv6VRiYTwAbXIi1i5UwN+jE/o1kf1Mhw6Lo99Uce8AelC3/jmDxe vK0OBFN3HZ1/W0SvciN+yQMrfKi7l1myjdBoU=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Checking with latest snapshot, I could find Bridge events being parsed.
Shall I understand that Asterisk 1.6 will be supported in a future
op_panel-0.30 version ?
If positive, is there any time frame for this 0.30 version ?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Safet Susic <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OT - Which Asterisk event shows best that a phone has answered ?
Reading Asterisk 1.6 messages, I can see Bridge event being sent through
Manager Interface, each time a phone is answering to an incoming call.
When reading op_server.pl source code, I can't find any Bridge event being
My question is :
which event is used to changed a phone status from RINGING to ANSWERED or
ONCALL or something meaning the same thing ?
- Follow-Ups from: