Re: [Flash Operator Panel] proposal for 0.29+

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:15:06 -0200

Hi Vieri,

Attachments are not allowed on the mailing list, you have to send them to me directly ...

I was wondering if you could take a look at the attached patch and see if it's
of interest or if there's already a simpler way of doing what I'm looking for.

Basically, I needed to:

- install the flash panel in multiple HTTP directories with different access
rights and behavior (so I had to change the variables.txt path).

You can do this using panel_context

- I wanted to avoid any kind of user actions but only in some cases. show_security_code=0
is not enough because the code box still pops up if the user tries to bridge two
extensions or tries to hang up a call. The "restrict" option is fine but would
like to avoid it and disable authentication altogether.

I might add an option to disable all actions in FOP, but I think that it is not really necesary as you can set up the dhtml panel? Best regards,