proposal for 0.29+
- From: Vieri <rentorbuy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:22:45 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=KGnaXYbjAmvhzvqCxwSQcwrLwz+JzBcuIWwkSSVygvIpzcuH0C/PDtU9ssMINHjc7BCQFEH2I4fFnwfBtsiw9UeuEhi72bTW6aBhyL6q3o/4wXhwnF3WVTVhbJawG4BFJZlIzBv6yIt0Ly/B4FvK+vBQkOP2G0hE9Dsxg8DNcuo=;
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I was wondering if you could take a look at the attached patch and see if it's
of interest or if there's already a simpler way of doing what I'm looking for.
Basically, I needed to:
- install the flash panel in multiple HTTP directories with different access
rights and behavior (so I had to change the variables.txt path).
- I wanted to avoid any kind of user actions but only in some cases.
show_security_code=0 is not enough because the code box still pops up if the
user tries to bridge two extensions or tries to hang up a call. The "restrict"
option is fine but would like to avoid it and disable authentication altogether.
- Follow-Ups from:
- marc . vankerckhove