RE: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:43:27 +0000

I am sure your panel is not retriving the status of your peers and users.. it
has to do with context .. so if you can do me a favore and add the following
line to both extensions 600 and 170 and do your test again..
try it for both agents for now

AHD Tarek Sawah
Integrated Digital Systems
Syria: +963 944 618286